Extra Virgin Olive Oil Manzanillo
If you are not much into peppery olive oil this might be a great choice. This delicious medium olive oil begins smooth then ends with aåÊsubtle pepper kick. Great for bread dipping, pasta, salad, and more.
About åÊ åÊ
- MediumåÊIntensity with Delicious PepperyåÊFinish
- Grown and Bottled in Corning Known as Olive City in Northern California.
- 2014 Gold Medal for the Napa Valley Olive Oil Competition
- 2014 Gold Medal and the Best Show for the California Olive Oil Council.
- GreatåÊDrizzle over Pork Chops, Caprese, Pasta with Tomato, and More.
Manzanillo olive is known for its pleasant bitter taste and smoky flavor with notes of almond. It is also known hard to extract oils from the fruit. Lucero Olive Oil did a great job to bring delicious Manzanillo, smooth and medium intensity that doesn't end flat but may surprise you with delicious pepperiness and pungency. (*What is pungency?)
If you are not feeling for strong spiciness, but looking for something more delicate, this medium intensity EVOO will do the job. It is greatåÊforåÊdrizzling over meat, pasta, and saladåÊwithout overpowering insteadåÊenhancing your dishåÊwith subtle herbaceousness. (*What is EVOO?)
Here are our favorite recipes we found from theåÊblogosphere for your reference and cooking ideas.åÊ
- Ladolemono, Greek Lemon Olive Oil Dressing from Lemon and Olives
Super Clean Spinach and Beetroot Salad from Anna Banana