Fig Balsamic Vinegar
This hand crafted balsamic vinegar carries distinctive fig sweet and is a greatåÊpair with prosciutto, ricotta cheese, not to forget vanilla ice cream, and many more.
- Distinctive Fig Sweet with High Intensity
- Juicy & Ripe California Native Mission Figs
- Oak Barrel Aged in Sonoma
- Use Certified Organic Citrus Only
- Handcraft and Small Batch for the Best Quality
- Gold Winner at International Fancy Food Show NYC
- Delicious with Prosciutto, Ricotta Cheese, Vanilla Ice Cream, and Many More.
- Great Pair with EVOO for Delicious Fig Salad Dressing
Mission figs are known for its richer and earthier flavor as well as good source of potassium that helps to control blood pressure. This oak barrel aged O Fig bringsåÊits goodness but inåÊhigh intensity.
åÊO Fig is made everything from the scratch. Small batch and all hand craft for the best quality.åÊWine turned to vinegar and aged slowly in oak barrel for richer flavor. No chemical, no preservative, but only natural process to bring this complex, rich, and high intense balsamic vinegar.åÊLayer with O Olive Oil Organic Meyer Lemons for delicate sweet and light citrus salad dressing. (Go to the recipe for Summer Potato Salad)
|Because it shares the same level of flavor intensity.||Because our customer also purchased this product.|