Organic Crown Maple Syrup - Dark Color and Robust Taste
We immediately felt in love when tasted the crown maple syrups for its beautiful caramelization and just right amount of sweetness. Especially we enjoyed its pure yet distinctive flavor which comes from a single-estate location. We got sugar rush after tasting too much, but we are very excited to introduce you a very proper maple syrup. åÊ
- Aromas of coffee and cocoa beans are present, along with flavors of brown sugar and toasted almond.
- Heavier concentration.
- 100% pure maple, without any artificial coloring or ingredients or additives
- Estate-Produced Pure Maple Syrup: crafted from a single-estate location.
- GMO-FREE & GLUTEN-FREE
- Great pair with cheese, greek yogurt, and of course pancakes.
- combined with the temperature and terroir of New York‰۪s Hudson River Valley
- Made from Madava Farms in Dutchess County, New York
Certified organic-pure maple syrup
Crown Maple with its unique process allows to removes water quickly then control the natural caramelization process crafting the finest maple syrups from light to medium to dark to extra dark.
Maple syrup is a great condiment offering sweetness along with variety of vitamins. Mind you though it is 175 calories for 50ml. Use this delicious condiment responsibly and here are our favorite recipes we found from theåÊblogosphere for your reference and cooking ideas.åÊ
- Banana Oatmeal Pancakes from Modern Honey
- Maple-Glazed Carrots from The Stiers Aesthetic