Roasted Sesame Oil
åÊThis roasted sesame oil tastes like peanut butter. All natural ingredients and handcrafted in Woodland, California. It makes delicious salad dressing as well as an essential condiment for Asian cuisine.
- Pure, all-natural and handcrafted from high-quality sesame seeds harvested from South America or Africa.
- Slowly roasted the sesame seeds using lower temperatures.
- Richly flavored oil with a subtle toasted taste.
- Use to flavor an Asian stir-fry or noodle dish or as a marinade for meat or fish.
- Sesame seeds harvested fromåÊSouth America or Mexico
Here are our favorite recipes we found from theåÊblogosphere for your reference and cooking ideas.åÊ
- Crispy Sesame Cauliflower Bites from Gimme Delicious Food
- Sesame Soba Noodles from Damn DeliciousåÊ