Weak Knees Gochujang Sriracha
åÊGochujang meets Sriracha. It's spicy, sour, and a bit sweet. Its fermentation brings sweetness and umamiåÊbut less heat than tabasco sauces.
- The sweet-spicy flavors of a classic Sriracha meet the fermented complexity of Gochujang chili paste.
- Vegan, contains soy and wheat.
- Great pair withåÊa hot dog, sandwiches, french fries, calamari, veggie platter,åÊand more.
- Bottled by hand in Brooklyn, NY
Gochujang (water, wheat flour, salt, red pepper powder, roasted soybean powder, distilled alcohol, garlic, soybean, onion, seed malt), distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar
Here are our favorite recipes we found from theåÊblogosphereåÊand thought they wouldåÊbe great for pairing with the sauce.åÊ
- Baked CalamariåÊfrom Pretend It's A Donut
- French Onion Hot Dogs from Life Tastes Good